My face is more clear than its been in a long time and it wasn’t this way until I started using the tea tree oil as a spot treatment, literally clears pimples up over night. This remedy has made my skin softer, smoother, and more silky than I’d ever felt before. Just one dab on each blemish really makes the difference.
Salicylic Acid Gel
▪ A Professionally formulated Chemical Peel. Each bottle contains approx. 15-20 full facial Peels. Actual Product color: Clear
▪ Ideal for Acne, Blackheads, Hyperpigmentation, Enlarged Pores, Whiteheads, Sun Damage, and Oily Skin types. Helps restore fresh healthy skin by the production of new collagen.
▪ Controls Acne Breakouts &Evens Skin Tone appearance by reducing Discoloration caused by the sun or other UV light damage. Sheds off multiple layers of dead skin cells, resulting in a healthier looking appearance.
▪ Incorporates a unique combination of performance ingredients and Botanical Extracts which work to provide synergistic anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-bacteria, anti-wrinkle, skin tightening, or naturally nourishing skin benefiting properties necessary to achieve desired rejuvenation results.
▪ Guaranteed Quality – Manufactured in an FDA registered cGMP compliant facility. We conduct assay testing, identity testing, and micro testing for each batch to ensure the concentration and active ingredient is present, within spec, and follows USP standards &FDA guidelines. Each batch will have its own unique lot number and expiration date printed onto the bottom of each bottle, as part of quality control procedures
I’ve struggled with the typical female acne rounds. Major breakouts, minor blemishes- you name it I’ve had it. I’ve used the salicylic acid gel peel and it WORKs! I have a little bit of an oily skin, but not an overabundance. The gel peel clears me right up, does its job. I would recommend using pure tea tree oil in conjunction with the peal –100% Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE Blemish Roll-on Stick with Tea Tree Oil.